The Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Harry Potter Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hipponix

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eraser
1st Year
1st Year
Eraser

The Hipponix Empty
PostSubject: The Hipponix   The Hipponix I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:54 pm

It was my first time at Ollivander. Finally it was time for me to have my own wand. I entered the shop but it appeared to be empty. Suddenly a man appeared in front of me and said " Oh, another Eraser. Don't look so scared boy, I am Ollivander. You must be wondering to know how i recognised you. Well it's easy you look just like your father, a little mischief he was, but you have your mother's eyes. Well let us not waste time now, let us search for you wand."
It seemed to me that we took the whole day to search for my wand. I was starting to lose hope thinking that i had no magic in my blood. Then Ollivander gave me a wand. When I held it i felt a warmth flew through me, and a tingling nice sensation on the back of the neck. It felt like i was meeting one of my best friends after many years. Ollivander looked at this reaction with an unreadable expression on his face. He then told me that this wand was made of two magical cores one from a hippogrif's tail and one from a phoenix tail. He also told me that one day i will do great things in the magical world.
This was how i acquired my Hipponix wand
Back to top Go down
Professor Albus Dumbledor
Professor
Professor
Professor Albus Dumbledor

The Hipponix Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hipponix   The Hipponix I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:36 pm

lol another eraser.
Good Job eraser +20points to ravenclow.
Back to top Go down
https://thehogwarts.darkbb.com

The Hipponix
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hogwarts :: Tests :: Wand Tests-
Jump to: